Commonly we use software’s like TeamViewer, LogMeIn, etc.. for sharing our desktop online. But now it was changed, we can stream our desktop video directly from browser without installing any addons.
This will be helpful to show and express your problem to the technician easily.
How To Share Your Screen Online:
- Java Run-time (JRE)
- Go to www.screenleap.com ( No need to sign-up )
- Click the button ” Share your screen now!”.
- It prompts to run the JRE. Click the “Run” button.
- That’s it. It will start streaming your desktop video within few seconds.
- Share the Link or Code with your friends or who ever you need. By opening the link anyone can watch the streaming of your desktop screen.
- People can view from any PC, tablet, or smartphone with a web browser. No software to download or install.
- You can share it with as many people as you like. No limit.
- You can also invite people by sending sms.
- To Share a specific region of your screen Select the option “Share inside rectangle”.
Other Similar Websites:
Guest Author info: